It is the first “smartGreen” house built – the result of the concept implementation developed in the Termoline research center. It has a built-up area of 210 m² + garage of 60 m². Meets the standards defined by the “smartGreen” concept as follows and detailed in the photos.
• insulation is close to the insulation of passive houses while avoiding thermal bridges:
. – the facades are insulated with 150 mm thick basalt wool;
. – Roofing with high density 400 mm thick basalt cotton wool;
. – the foundations are isolated from the ground and the terrace with 100 mm extruded polystyrene;
. – Ground concrete slab has a 100 mm extruded polystyrene ground insulation;
. – the windows are triple insulated from the masonry with extruded polystyrene 50 mm;
• Geothermal heat pump of 6 kW – DIMPLEX with 1 geothermal probe of 110 m;
• Cooling is done in “passive air conditioning” system directly using geothermal wells temperature;
• Heating-air conditioning is radiant with T.A.B.S. Uponor (Thermally Activated Building Structures);
• The ventilation is done with DIMPLEX heat recovery unit, Passivhaus certified;
• Shading system mounted on the southwest facades – external electric horizontal blinds;
• Heating – air – conditioning – ventilation system is automated with home manager;
• Can be viewed / ordered from a room-level smartphone.
Electricity consumption 2017-2018: HEATING 01.11.2016 – 31.04.2017: 2.250 kW – about 200 lei / average winter month
CLIMATE (passive) 01.05.2017 – 31.10.2017: 550 kW – about 50 lei / average summer month