Termoline is general contractor for the renovation of the old Patria cinema that will become Magnolia Shopping Center.
• The old building without insulation will reach a “nZEB” – near Zero Energy Building of about 4,000 m²;
• An underground level will be built by underpinning up to -5 m depth;
• Two levels and a gallery will be created by casting two concrete floors and one intermediate;
• The building will have an controlled ventilation system with heat recovery with air handling unit (AHU) Mandik;
• heating /cooling will be done with air to water heat pumps – Dimplex reversible water with 180 kW power;
• Floor heating and ceiling cooling system with gypsum plasterboard (with Uponor pre-assembled 9.9 mm PE-Xa pipes).
Some photos of the execution period:
old building the future new one
underpinning down to -5 m depth
formwork and concrete